Organic search or search engine optimisation (SEO) has changed. It has evolved from the murky waters of now defunct link building techniques into the creation and targeted promotion of useful, informative and truly remarkable content which actually serves a purpose and fulfils the needs of the user.
Of course, it is vitally important for users to be able to find your website in SERPs. However, organic search is about much more than just rankings. Good ROI is created through additional, highly relevant traffic which is targeted to specific landing pages to generate conversions.
Organic Traffic - Increase
Bounce Rate - Decrease
Average Visit Duration - Increase
Pages Per Session - Increase
- Build awareness around your brand
- Interact with your visitors and customers
- Build trust between your brand and your customers/fans/brand advocates
- Become an authority within your industry
- Make the most of your site’s traffic